This is the personal blog of London photographer, backpacker, traveller Mark Coughlan. The intention of the blog is communicate updates from my personal website and on my photography projects and travels both in the UK and worldwide. When backpacking the obscure places on earth, this blog will be continually updated with images and thoughts from the road. [Read more about me]

Thursday 14 August 2008

Image the Earth website - re-designed!

Just prior to departing on the Mongol Rally, my website went through a bit of a re-design.
For those that haven't yet seen the new layout, if you could reward my hours of work and have a look at the new look website it would be very much appreciated!

You will see an "Add this" link, which enables you to share and bookmark my website as one of your favourites and through social networking sites such as Facebook, Digg, Myspace and many more.

Any views, comments, suggestions are as always very welcomed!

Image the Earth - Mark Coughlan Photography!

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterNoris