This is the personal blog of London photographer, backpacker, traveller Mark Coughlan. The intention of the blog is communicate updates from my personal website and on my photography projects and travels both in the UK and worldwide. When backpacking the obscure places on earth, this blog will be continually updated with images and thoughts from the road. [Read more about me]

Monday 18 February 2008

New photos: Team Shatabdi Express in the Rickshaw Run 2008

All images - Copyright Mark Coughlan

Finally you may say, but at long last photos from the actual Rickshaw Run 2008 are now online.
http://www.ashepherdsbushmaneatsfromacan.co.uk

This is Team Shatabdi Express in all their glory. I limited the gallery to only 28 photos, as I'm sure there are only so many photos that you would want to see of us two either next to or in the Rickshaw.

Bear in mind that, despite manually setting the camera up, I was at the mercy of Anita's or a wandering-by local Indian's photography skills to take a lot of these shots.

http://www.ashepherdsbushmaneatsfromacan.co.uk

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterNoris