This is the personal blog of London photographer, backpacker, traveller Mark Coughlan. The intention of the blog is communicate updates from my personal website and on my photography projects and travels both in the UK and worldwide. When backpacking the obscure places on earth, this blog will be continually updated with images and thoughts from the road. [Read more about me]

Friday 15 February 2008

A sneak preview....

http://www.imagetheearth.co.uk

A bonus for only those of you signed on this blog is a "head's up" preview of some of the photos taken while actually doing the Rickshaw Run.
Photos taken as I stopped at villages, towns, tea shops and cafes in the middle of nowhere. Most of these places I couldn't find on the map, but simple referred to as "taken somewhere in between..."

A brand new gallery will go "live" this weekend on www.ashepherdsbushmaneatsfromacan.co.uk, aptly called "Somewhere in Between" . These are non-Rickshaw photos.

From this forthcoming gallery, I have chosen what I consider the best five photos to put on my portfolio, which you can see now.

So, go on have a peep, under "Travel" you have five brand new photos to whet your appetite for now...

This weekend approximately 35 photos will make up this gallery. Furthermore, you will finally see photos from the Rickshaw Run race itself as I represented West London's finest slums.

For now, enjoy a sneak preview - http://www.imagetheearth.co.uk

All images - Copyright Mark Coughlan

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterNoris