This is the personal blog of London photographer, backpacker, traveller Mark Coughlan. The intention of the blog is communicate updates from my personal website and on my photography projects and travels both in the UK and worldwide. When backpacking the obscure places on earth, this blog will be continually updated with images and thoughts from the road. [Read more about me]

Monday 18 February 2008

New photos: Somewhere in Between

Hi all,
Online now is a brand new photo gallery for your viewing pleasure on my main site: http://www.ashepherdsbushmaneatsfromacan.co.uk

This time, they are photos from the Rickshaw Run itself, with photos of of us both doing Shepherds Bush proud, coming in a few days....so for now -

Somewhere in Between
Those of you who have signed up to my blog will have had an update and a sneak preview of what I considered to be the best five photos from this gallery taken when travelling through India, as they have been up on my portfolio for the last week or so (see 'Travel').
Online now is the full gallery of 30 photos on http://www.ashepherdsbushmaneatsfromacan.co.uk

I haven't done a description for each photo as I normally do, mainly due to the time it takes to do so, but should you have a particular interest in one by all means drop me an email. Most of these places I couldn't find on the map, but simple referred to as "Somewhere in between..."

Hope you enjoy them, and feel free to coment/feedback on what you think.

All images - Copyright Mark Coughlan

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterNoris